Sunday, May 23, 2010

Something I just can't live without...

STICKLES! I love them, and I can't believe I only started using this about a month ago. It just makes my things so pretty! I wanted to share few cards I made, with the help of my stickles.


This border was from Storybook (I cut the backing to the frame by hiding the centre cut-out with Design Studio), stamped and heat embossed "celebrate", and I used Stickles that matched the colors of the stripes and dotted along the lines.


Here, the border was also from Storybook (I love this cart!), and champagne flutes were from Tie the Knot. Again, I went Stickle crazy and accentuated the ends of the frames (dotted them), and also used to create a 3-D effect to the glasses and the bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails