Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth.


I am honored to be living in the city that annually hosts "the greatest outdoor show on Earth." It is the Calgary Stampede, and this year it goes from July 9-18. There's rodeos, chuckwagon races, pancake breakfasts, midway and all the yummy food to go with it, concerts, and the Grandstand show and fireworks every evening. It attracts people from all over the world and the city becomes lively during this time.

I put together a two page layout from Stampede a while ago, when I took many pictures. I think that it captures all the fun in these pages. None of these items were made with Cricut, but I added in a lot of Jolee's embellishments. I even made my own mini-donuts and added real sugar sprinkles!







1 comment:

  1. OH MY Thienly, this is SPECTACULAR! The details are so great, rope, jean material and even the Mini Donuts! Wow, talk about squeaking it in:D

    I've lived here 9 years and last year was our first year going.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails