Monday, January 9, 2012

Smile! It's another beautiful day! - Itty Bitty Challenge.

Happy Monday! 

My kids are back in school today, and things finally seem to be settling down...  Been a little more back into my craft self, and made another card to enter for the Unity Itty Bitty Challenge on FB.

For this card, I used 3 different stamps and combined them to make a card.  I think that these stamps go so perfectly together, like it should've been made together as a set!  Didn't use a cutting machine for this - just a straight forward stamp, cutting with my hands and gluing on some embellishments - and so happy with the way this turned out!

Ta-da! Here's the card!

Photobucket

I used papers from For the Record by Echo Park (which I LOVE!)

Photobucket

This sentiment stamp comes from Bitty Echo Park Smile!

Photobucket

This is Snapshots Itty Bitty from Simple Stories. The art on these stamps are amazing! Love the distressed, antique look to them!

...and to complete the card, I just had to use the Film Strip Ribbon from Ideology by Tim Holtz. Just been loving his embellishments, and I'm always looking for places to used them!

Photobucket

The background calendar stamp that you see on the back is from year.o.graphy - best day Itty Bitty from Simple Stories.

So, that's it! Hope that I've inspired you today! Wish me luck everyone and promise... SVG Cuts DT project post coming real soon!

3 comments:

  1. I love the way the calendar page extends above the top of the card. I also love seeing your creations as you are an inspiration for me to stretch myself. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such beautiful eye candy!!! You've inspired me to play along in the itty bitty challenge!!! Great great job.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is seriously one of my favorite cards from you!! LOVE it! The film strip is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails