Monday, July 16, 2012

Epiphany blossoms :) - Pinterest Inspiration Project

Hello!

This week over at Epiphany Crafts, we all were inspired by Pinterest.  I love Pinterest - I can spend hours browsing and pinning so much stuff...  so many good ideas, such fun photos to look at - so much inspiration.

For my project, I was inspired by Martha Stewart's Button-Covered Blossoms.  I love Martha Stewart - her creativity, her ideas, her style... totally my inspiration girl :)


Photobucket


So simple and pretty, right? As soon as I saw this, I knew that it would be super cute to do something similar with Epiphany Crafts buttons and bubbles!

I got out the jewelry wire, the floral tape and thankfully, I had leaves from Prima that was just PERFECT for this!

Here's my version!

Photobucket

It's a little different, but still cute right?

I made 3 of these, each from different collections of Crate Paper papers:Neighborhood, Emma's Shoppe and Portrait Collections.

Photobucket

You can attach these to so many things - so fun!

... on a burlap bag as a gift...

Photobucket

... or on your pretty summer hat...

Photobucket

... or just even place it in a little jar/vase, and make a pretty decor!

Photobucket

I had so much fun making them! and it was very easy!

I hope that I inspired some of you today - just like how Martha inspired me! :)

Thanks for stopping by - come back tomorrow to see another project tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful Thienly!!! What a great little project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely darling! I especially love the little bundle on the burlap. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails