Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hip Hoppin' Unity Thursdays!

Hey all!

Here we go again - welcome to another AMAZING hip hop Thursdays with the Unity girls! I'm sure that you have gotten lots of inspiration already! You should've arrived from Shermaine's blog - but if you haven't - that's alright! Just keep on hoppin, and when you get to the end - just go back and start at Andrea's blog!

If you get lost along the way - here's a list to help you!
Andrea
Eryn
Jen E.
Jimmi
Lisa H.
Shemaine
Thienly
Erika Taylor (Guest Designer)

So, today - instead of sharing my stamp of the week card last Sunday, I decided to share it today! I pulled out my pretty Copics (I really need to pull these out more often!) and made my 4th Copic card! Yay! I really do love the look that it gives, but it always makes me so anxious as there's so many talented colorers (? Is that a word?) around.

Anyway, here's mine!


Photobucket

Not usually my style, but I like it!

Coloring upclose :)

Photobucket

Such a beautiful stamp, isn't it? It's illustrated by Phyllis Harris - her stuff is amazing!

If you are interested in the stamp of the week (you get a stamp EVERY SINGLE WEEK in your mail!) - click here!

I also have another project to share!!! I recently acquired these cute Halloween stamps from Bella Blvd - Too Cute to Spook, and had to make something out of it!

Photobucket

I thought that it would be super cute to make a little 'lunchbox' of Halloween goodies :) For this, I used this file from SVG Cuts, and shrunk it down a bit :)

Photobucket

I love how Unity stamps go so well with SVG Cuts files! I love how I can give love to both of my fave companies at the same time!

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I love this Halloween paper from My Mind's Eye - Mischievous.  So cute and modern and there's so many pattern sheets - you can do so much with it!


Photobucket

I just had to get these brads after seeing Tamara (Happy Life, Crafty Wife) used them on her tackle box project!

...and the box opens like this:

Photobucket

It fits a good amount of yummy candies in there, so it makes a perfect gift box, too! (If anyone was paying attention to my pictures, you would have noticed that candies inside have changed! I ate them all... and decided that I wanted to take one more pic. jk. Really. I keep a hoard of these 'prop' candies, ready for the big photo shoot anytime.  They are actually all hard and disgusting!)

Oh, AND to all my SVG Cuts fans... Make sure that you take advantage of the 25% off ENTIRE PURCHASE and get all the things that you've always wanted! It ENDS TODAY! Use coupon: LABORDAY to get your discount!

I think that's it!

Join me this Saturday for another Unity project - featuring one of my fave SMAK kits!

You're now off to our amazing September guest designer - Erika!!!


12 comments:

  1. Adorable card and one cool Halloween lunchbox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects Thienly! I LOVE how you coloured on the first job....I love the simple style of it to showcase the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes!! Great coloring on the card. The lunchbox is a mindblower!! Awesome idea, tfs !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ate a rockstar!! Love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so amazingly talented...LOVE everything you create, these are no exception! thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card! Just got my stamp today! excited! Your project is wonderful! so adorable!!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card so pertty. I love the pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both your projects are terrific! I don't think you need to be self-conscious about the colouring ... you do a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL Funny girl! I used to keep real candy in a bowl until Morgan ate a whole bowl of kisses and got sick LOL She was about 3 and I picked up specks of silver for MONTHS! I love your card and your lunch box, super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are amazing!
    LOVE your phyllis harris card....total sweetness!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails