Monday, December 24, 2012

'Twas the night before Christmas...

Merry Christmas Eve!

Okay, I'm on a roll, and I've got one more post to share!
Santa is coming tonight!!!
Are you excited? 

Perhaps for those followers living on the other end of the world, 
maybe the Santa already did come by?

I know that for those of you that follow Elf on a Shelf Santa update,
he's had some problems...
like forgot an extra bag presents, oh, OH!
But he has already managed to deliver 900,000 presents!
WOW, now that's amazing! :)

Anyway, I've got a lot to do, so I'm going to keep this real short!

I made a house from one of the latest SVG Cuts kits, but made two additions:
1. I added a chimney! (I handcut one out)
2. and I added a Santa's sleigh on a wire!

Thought that it would be a perfect project to share on such day as this!

Photobucket

I used papers from Carta Bella Christmas Day collection. 
These papers are very beautiful and has a 'mature' feel to it!

Photobucket

A view a bit from the side... 
As you can see, I went a little crazy with Martha Stewart snow glitters! 
It was messy, but so fun to add texture!

Photobucket


Anyway, that's it!

I hope that I've been good this year... 
I guess I'll find out tonight!

Merry Christmas everyone - 
wishing you a very special moment filled with love and happiness.
(and much laughter.)


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the snow effect on the entire project. You did a fabulous job! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Love the paper you chose and the star on the door!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails