Saturday, August 24, 2013

Love this day... SMAK Saturday.

Hello my friends!
Happy weekend!!!!

It's not very often I do a layout,
but don't  know what got into me.. BUT
I decided to take on a challenge and attempt it again!

I love the new SMAK kit...
(well, I love EVERY kit!)
and when I thought about what I'd make with it...

My wedding day came to my mind!
It definitely was the best day ever,
and I've yet to make a layout about it,
so decided that this would be the time.

Well, here's my take on a layout using these stamps!

 photo DSC_1911_zps28e18ef7.jpg

I used So Noted papers from Carta Bella - 
just love the pretty pastel colors!

 photo DSC_1907_zps463c41f5.jpg

I used the big tag to record our special date... 
and strung through twine along with buttons and wooden doilies.

 photo DSC_1908_zps33184a55.jpg

Just love that Daily Journal stamp!

 photo DSC_1910_zps81347a95.jpg

The little tags are so cute - 
was perfect to jot down little notes ;)

 photo DSC_1906_zpsa81e9f57.jpg

Alright - 
don't laugh at me.
I don't have a single DIGITAL shot of my wedding
(eek. totally shows how old I am!)
so I had the hardest time finding a photo to scrap!
However, this worked.
It even has the same yellow tone as these pretty papers!

 photo DSC_1909_zpsb0190ab5.jpg

This probably is my fave part of my layout - 
I used Epiphany Crafts to add epoxy onto those silhouettes,
and played with twine to create a 'heart'.

Hope that you enjoying seeing my creation today :)
(Yep - it'll probably be another year before I attempt scrapbooking again!)

If you are interested in what SMAK is all about -
Click HERE for more info and to sign up!



Thanks for coming to visit!
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Great layout - loved seeing all your details. Those stamps work perfect!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails