Thursday, August 22, 2013

Unity Thursday - gettin' ready for the holidays!

Hey all!
It's hard to believe that my vacay is over, but feels so glad to be craftin' back again!
I had a wonderful getaway -
got to watch the sunrise over the Grand Canyon,
went to check out Vegas for the first time,
became a kid again in Disney,
shopped in San Fran and Portland...
Ahh... now back to reality.

Now, I'm so excited for this time of year...
not only 'cause the kids go back to school so I can craft all day (shh. don't tell my hubby!)
but for all the deep rich beautiful colors that I get to work with for fall, Halloween, and Christmas...

You should be arriving here from Shemaine's blog
and as always, for your reference - 
here is the list of all the participating blogs today.

Thienly Azim - that's me!

If you have been hopping all along, you probably have seen the fun new stamps released today.
I've made a few things to share with you using them!

First up is a spooky bottle made from amazing bottle cap stamps.
Oooh, do I ever love these...
as soon I as I saw them, I knew that they should be in my collection.

 photo DSC_2532-1_zpsb5a071a3.jpg

This project was made using this BOTTLE file,
and with Chillingsworth Manor papers from Echo Park.

 photo DSC_2538_zps9920ab0c.jpg

This stamp is actually from the current KOM
where you can find many Halloween stamps as well!

 photo DSC_2539_zpsbc4b4b5b.jpg

These bottle cap stamps for adorbs! 
You can use by itself as a 2D cap, 
or I cut out the cap border of the 'boo' to adhere onto the real cap.

 photo DSC_2536_zpsd4b73ed2.jpg

This pic doesn't have a 'stamped' image on it, 
but wanted to share the top close up, too!
Thought that the 'haunted' totally mimicked the 'Heineken' look!

The next up is a new ANGIEgirl!
Please welcome Hazel!

 photo sale3_zpsf20ef5fb.jpg

I just love her and had a blast coloring her in..
here's my version of her!

 photo DSC_2547-1_zpsc6bb8182.jpg

Isn't she lovely? 
I would love to be a witch if I can look like her! lol.

 photo DSC_2546_zpsa68a8031.jpg

I added on some stickles glitter onto her outfit - 
looks more magical that way!

 photo DSC_2545_zpsb6565bbb.jpg

I don't know if you can see the broom at the back, 
but I made one with a wooden stick and jute twine :)

Also - there's another ANGIEgirl in the neighborhood...
and it's our ANGELA!!!
Yes, she does it all! and we love her!

 photo sale4_zps34630b7c.jpg

Lastly, but not least, I made some fall pumpkins using the current KOM -

 photo DSC_2523_zps35f9f204.jpg

It's a perfect decor piece item for this time of year!

 photo DSC_2527-1_zps64ae1cb4.jpg

Wouldn't it make a great gift?

 photo DSC_2526_zps89390ca3.jpg

These stamps add so much to these projects!

That's it!
Before you go - 
make sure that you COMMENT HERE - 
as three lucky winners from the hop will win $20.

ALSO - can't let you go without telling you the deets for the sale.

 photo sale1_zpsfaac6960.jpg


 photo sale2_zpsbe08874d.jpg

Alright - 
I've kept ya here long enough.
I'm sending you off to our talented guest designer - 
(Did ya know that she used to sell stamps through My Thoughts Exactly - 
and I was on her design team? Yep - she was my boss! A friendly boss :)


46 comments:

  1. love all the projects. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! every single thing you made is outstanding! I'll be checking out those files for certain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY WORD!! I will miss your travel pics on instagram but I am so glad you are back and posting your awesome projects. You inspire me so much! Everything is just to-die-for!! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW I know you may not be happy to be done with vacation but I am sure glad you are!! I can see your amazing creations again!! These are all FANTASTIC!!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I know you may not be happy to be done with vacation but I am sure glad you are!! I can see your amazing creations again!! These are all FANTASTIC!!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Your projects are all outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! Been busy, haven't you?? LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing projects. Love the pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning creations! So many fun diecuts with such fun stamping. You're so talented!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Amazing projects! The pumpkins and bottle are great! So is your witch card! Love the colors and patterns! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thienly, your projects are always amazing! And congrats on the kids being back in school. As a mom of 9, 7, and 3-year-olds I can totally understand!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl, I don't know how you do it! Your projects never cease to amaze me...they are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful creations!
    The bottle is so fun
    and the pumpkins would
    be great for the holidays.
    Love all the projects.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  14. eeeek! Love the pumpkins!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, soooo stinkin cute!!! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute projects! You have made so many ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh. Totally blown away. The bottle, the pumpkins, and the cute cards. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving the projects, especially the dimensional pieces, the bottle is so much fun and I LOVE the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely fabulous projects. I just love that bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG, you've been busy! These are all terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very creative project, Thienly.

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow both of your projects are so cute. And I can't wait to get my fall sentiment kit in the mail. Love it!!

    TFS An'Jenic-

    ReplyDelete
  23. So many incredible projects so creatively done. Love the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! Your projects are all incredible! I'm blown away by your creative awesomeness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am so impressed with your projects! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thienly. one word... GORGEOUS!!! WOW WOW WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You knocked it out of the park with these creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh yeah, thx for sharing link to bottle file, very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW! I love everything you made!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the pumpkins Thienly! Will be checking out the papers

    ReplyDelete
  31. WOwzers! All these projects are totally incredible!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow you have such wonderful creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. You e the most amazing creations. Saw the bottle and Hazel card on FB and liked, liked, liked!!!! The pumpkins are equally as creative! What fun fall inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Okay, that's it ... I want to be YOU when I grow up. WOW ... simply AMAZING creativity going on here. These projects are off the charts fantastic! thanks so much for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Dispels! You reallly featured the stamps with amazing creativity and style! One after the other impressive project!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow! I love your amazing creations. I havebto get that cute pumpkin file!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great projects. I especially love the bottle and pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  38. WOW TODO PRECIOSO ME ENCANTAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow wee, all of your projects are stunning!! You have me eager to work on some Halloween stuff now..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful projects! I want to make those pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  41. So many beautiful projects! So many great ideas! Wow! Great colors on all. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  42. wow, Thienly, you really rocked this blog hop! So many great projects and you paired them perfectly with the stamps - you are so clever!

    Hugs,
    Carmen L

    ReplyDelete
  43. You do know you're just off the charts...plain and simple. Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails