Thursday, August 8, 2013

Unity Thursday!

Hello everyone!
It's another Unity Thursday!!!
However, since I'm on vacation right now,
I've not had a chance to get crafty to make anything new with the new releases!

At this time, I should be in Anaheim,
partyin' up with Disney friends!

However, I thought that I still would like to join in and share some of my 'other' fun projects!
Don't forget to comment - 
as there's always 3 lucky winners chosen to receive $20 gift certificates!

You should be arriving from Shemaine's blog!

I have a fun little project to share with ya -
something magical and pretty!

It's an inspirational decor piece!!!
I just love this quote -
'Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.'
which comes from this kit: The TIME is NOW.

 photo DSC_1511_zps635809d4.jpg

As a perfect addition to the sentiment,
I decided to make a magician's hat, a file from HERE!

 photo DSC_1508_zpsc618a824.jpg

Looks magical, right?

I used the stars from the kit Stylin' Stars and embossed it with gold and silver and white.
They were either attached onto a stick or onto a wire to make it look like it's coming out from the hat!

 photo DSC_1515_zps1f959270.jpg

Oooh, you notice, I added in a magician's wand, too?

The next card is using the itty bitty Hubba Hubba!
I love this little guy and so happy I finally had a chance to play with him!
(whoa - that sounded weird)

 photo DSC_1530_zpscda05672.jpg

Ooh, and even sounds worse, when the sentiment is 
YOU TURN ME ON! lol.

But isn't he the cutest?

 photo DSC_1534_zps480e5e3b.jpg

Here's a view from the top side...
so fun to have dimensional layers on a card!

 photo DSC_1538_zpsf9673297.jpg

So, that's it for today!

Hope that you liked what I had to share today!

As for the sale info - 
sorry I cannot update it as I write this post in advance.

Please check Unity blog/website or others in the hop 
for amazing sale details!

Thanks for dropping by and have a super duper day!

45 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects as always, Thienly! Hope you have a safe and fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects...keep going back to look at the magical hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stunned; the hat and card are both absolutely gorgeous. I think my chin actually hit the floor. Thank you so much for sharing these with us, and enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, LOVE those cards! Such inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great projects! That light bulb is such a fabulous embellie, too! Hope you're having fun at Disneyland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even when you're away - you are crafting AMAZING goodies for us to see. Thanks Thienly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What amazing projects! would love to be in Disneyland too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous projects. Love the star project.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE! That hat is so fun, loving all the stars and the card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful job thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. as always your projects are simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Love the hat! What a great sentiment! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, I'm in LOVE with that hat! It's so fun, the stars are great and I love the sentiment on it! The card is pretty darn cute too, love the layers. Thanks so much for sharing and enjoy your vacation! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the sentiment about MAGIC and all the projects. Beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love, love, LOVE the magician's hat. What a fun project. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome work again, fun project with the hat...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your first project IS magical, but Hubbard Hubbard has my heart :)
    Kim Marie

    ReplyDelete
  18. very cute projects. I am so loving your hat!!! Very neat.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome projects and love the magic!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love how you used the hat with star coming out for magic! it's perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a magical creation. And the robot rocks. Amazing projects again this week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really fabulous projects! Love the whimsy of those shining stars!

    ReplyDelete
  23. this is very creavity. I love the ideal. super neat.

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG - fabulous projects!! Hubba Hubba is one of my favourite itty bittys - tee hee :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. You are one talented lady. I've enjoyed your crafting for some time now.

    ReplyDelete
  26. So cute! LOVE that little robot - what a great guy card!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. That magician's hat is great! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What great projects.. I love the embossing and what a great touch. Great "idea" bulb. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome magic hat! Your card is adorable. Have fun in Annahiem ;)

    ReplyDelete
  30. LOVE both of your projects! I wanna scraplift that hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great, cheery, FUN projects! Hope you are having fun in Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great projects, love the robot card!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Delightful!! What a splendid quote, awesome,reminder in our daily walk to find that we bit of magic! Gorgeous creations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love your projects today! The hat is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great projects! Love the quote!! The robot card is super cute! Love the light bulb accent! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great projects! Love that decor piece and the card is wonderful! The print paper background is just the right balance for the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your work is OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you for giving us such beautiful inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. LOVE the robot! Just the right amount of geek and nerd for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh my both of your creations are beautiful. I love the sparkle on your hat and that bub on your card is perfect.

    An'Jenic-

    ReplyDelete
  40. Ohhh that is adorable! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails