Wednesday, August 28, 2013

When life gives you scraps... :)

Hello everyone!
 I'm up on the Unity blog today for Inspiration Wednesday!

Well, I was inspired by this photo...

 photo quilt_zps9aaa7761.jpg

along with many beautiful quilting that's out there...
and thought that it would be so much fun to create a PAPER QUILT!

I've had some of these beautiful Ann Butler stamps sitting in my stash,
and thought that it would be pretty to make a little project using the {be inspired} Challenge colors.


 photo challenge_zps613d11b1.jpg

I looked through my ink collection and found these - 
a bit different but still gives a similar feel :)

 photo DSC_2558_zps06e34021.jpg

(By the way - these inks are AWESOME! 
Totally juicy and comes in pretty colors! 
It's from Impress stamp store.)

I stamped with various colors, cut them out and stitched them together...
and here's what I made!

 photo DSC_2555_zps83ed7cbe.jpg

It's pretty, isn't it?
It's an easy project and fun to make!

 photo DSC_2553_zps864cb075.jpg

I hope that you enjoyed my project today!
You can purchase these stamps here - 
and don't forget to participate in the Unity challenge, too!

Thanks for coming here - 
have a beautiful day!



5 comments:

  1. I cannot sew to save my life! but I think I can manage a paper quilt, great job with it, looove it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous project! These stamps are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty? OMG! It's absolutely gorgeous! I love it! It's beyond pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found this in a web search and I love what you did with my stamps for Unity.....what a great project! Thank you! Ann Butler

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails